jueves, 2 de septiembre de 2010

First post ever


Let's talk about the previous semester.  I think it was so special because that was the beginning of my first year at college, new life, new people, new teachers, new topics; everything was entire new world to discover... Trying to move forward and change my mind about how academic things should be, I mean, I REALLY have to read and study (not the day before as I did at school, having good marks anyway). Sometimes I almost got mad about "things to do" that was really stressful! And made me think that I won't handle it at all, but at least I could! At the end of July I finally was having a happy winter holidays (so deserved, BTW).

Wait! last semester wasn't that dramatic, there also are positive stuff: I met new friends, added new things to my knowledge (I've learnt so much, more than I did last year, I guess).  Oh! and I'm learning a new language, Italian, and I really love it, I took that class because someday I want to go to Italy and study sth there (fingers crossed for me) I think it's a beautiful country with pretty places to visit.

Finally, looking back I could say that my vocabulary will never be the same, words like ethnography, functionalism, structure, status, society and (the most important) culture, are part of my life now.

That's all, four months in about 200 words :)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario