sábado, 4 de septiembre de 2010

Visiting Italy :D

 I've never been out of Chile in my life but if I have to visit another one it'll be Italy, that's for sure. I'd love to go because of architecture, language, food and art... oh! And it's like a boot hahahaha! The things I know about it's because of its history, (it is impossible don't know anything about Italy!) and a few "tips" I've heard from my Italian teacher (she's Italian and she loves to tell us funny things about their lifestyle) just to say one: did you know they drink a so concentrated coffee in little cups? it must be so bitter.

I don't want to go for a few weeks like a tourist; I'd like to go to study for a year or maybe two at Bologna University.  I knew that an anthropologist were there as a student exchange and I would like to do the same, I don't know exactly when but I will do.

Considering that I'll be alone there I'll HAVE TO meet some new nice people and during the weekends I'll go to visit to Rome, Firenze or another cities by train, that's not so expensive and it's a great opportunity to see beautiful landscapes.  Another problem about going there for a long time is money! I have all my hopes in some kind of scholarship or something else but I should save some money anyway.  Thinking it over is really hard to go to another country when your own country doesn't have any exchange student program and cover all your needs as student... in Europe that do exist and I've talk to a German classmate who was living and studying here for free. 

That’s all, see you next week!

P.S: sorry for not upload this at time last Thursday, my internet was down after upload the first post.

1 comentario:

  1. HI!
    I would like to visit Italy too. It has a lot of places to see. I would love to meet the roman coliseum and all the historical places. It would be great you could study there, although I think the chilian state offers good oportunities to go, the problem is they're only a few :( I really hope you could make your dream come true.
    Good luck!!!!

    ResponderEliminar