jueves, 28 de octubre de 2010

What would you do if you won the lottery?

To win the lottery is one of the universal dreams, I guess.  Everybody had dreamt of what to do with all that money between their hands, to help, to pay off, to buy lot of things, etc. But, what would I do? It's a pretty difficult question, I could say too many things! but the four main are: the first is to pay off de University and family debts and ensure my and my sister's education, I think it's an important thing because it's like a "life assurance" and it's about our future.The second thing I'd do is to give some money to all the people I love, because I think it's good to help when you can do it and much more if it's for people you love.
But, you can't waste all your money (and get wasted in parties and get mad buying things you don't really need) to win that much is a good oportunity to invest in some business like properties or something else so your money will be there, producing more money. Just make sure to check that the business is a good one! (I have to say that the idea of the invesment is from my dad, he always says that it's the key for not loose the prize in silly things)
Finally, I can't forget the other things I love: Social Sciencies, specially Anthropology of course! is known how difficult is to get financing for our projects even when the study is good to help some people. I would make a good one related to popular education or for beat poverty, it doesn't matter if it doesn't have a huge impact in society, but I see it as a beggining.

See ya'

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario